Re: [pct-l] bear advice on JMT

Do you think if you do a long day from Tuolumne over Donahue Pass would you be
out of the woods (so to speak), allowing successful use of stealth camping
till you get to bear boxes in Kings Canyon?  Do you plan on taking the bear
cans all the way?

Tom Hopkins said: I agree with what Tom said about the bears in LYV to Lyell.
If you have never seen the bear jamboree in LYV...you are in for a treat. I
have a
bear cannister. I have told my whole group this summer to have one
too...I am not sharing my food!