[pct-l] Day 0 Planning

Pete Fish recommends that we meet the first night at Morena Park. The
Hauser Creek area is too close to the border. Morena Park is 20 miles from
the border.

Questions:
1-Can everybody DAYHIKE [pick up your packs at the park] 20 miles assuming
we stash guarded water at Hauser Creek?
2-Are there any PURISTS out there that MUST carry their pack the first 20
miles?

We are planning support April 17 and May 1. Is this good enough?

Tom
PS: We could have a LOT cooler party at the park. Half the list could show
up and argue in person.