[pct-l] ADMIN NOTE: Please Read

I was waiting for the bickering on this list to die on its own, because the last time I tried to stop a flame war my actions caused the war to escalate.

PLEASE NOTE:

This list is limited to disucssion of items related to the PCT, and long distance non mechanized travel in general that may be of interest.

FLAMES are not acceptable. Any flame or discussion of the personal character of any list member will result in the immediate removal of the poster. Continuation of the Ogre vs Beejer thread in any form, by anyone, will result in the immediate removal of the poster from the list

Any discussion of this warning on the list will also result in immediate removal. If you wish to discuss the above, please do so in private e-mails off the list.

This forum is a private disussion group. If you don't want to play by these rules, then please feel free to unsubscribe. If common courtesy had been followed, then these steps would not be required.

Now back to the impending departure of the class of '99.

Brick Robbins
PCT-L List Admin.