[pct-l] Things aren't always what they seem

:Hi,
:I'm a list member under another address, and I set up this free
:anonymous e-mail account to make this one post because I wanted to show
:how easy it is to create an e-mail alter ego and I don't want my real
:mailbox filled up with flames.
:
:I think that bjensen4@juno.com has been using more than one e-mail
:address, to make it look like there are other people on her side. For
:example  "Bob McCallister bigmac@tbwt.com"  posted the message "Re: The
:Ugly Ogre!" from the free email webpage http://www.sitemail.com/. From
:the phrasing and syntax "Big Mac" used, and the stuff "he" sad, it looks
:to me like "he" and  the Beejer are the same person. I have reason to
:believe that bjensen4@juno.com has more aliases, but this is the most
:recently used. I also have additional evidence, but it is beyond the
:scope of this post.
:
:I found the Ogre's long discourse entertaining, but I want him to
:remember that  bjensen4@juno.com has been involved in every flame war
:that has been fought on  this list, so it seems that s/he thrives on
:discord, or has some personal agenda for disrupting this list. Long
:experience with other lists has shown that the best way to defeat
:flamers is to ignore them. If you respond to ANYTHING they say, then
:they win. All they want is people on the list to notice them, just like
:a 2 year old throwing a temper tantrum.
:
:Though I don't often post, I like this list, and I hate to see it
:disrupted. Ignore flamers and they go away.
:
:Have a nice day!
:
:anonymous