[pct-l] Things aren't always what they seem

Hi,
I'm a list member under another address, and I set up this free
anonymous e-mail account to make this one post because I wanted to show
how easy it is to create an e-mail alter ego and I don't want my real
mailbox filled up with flames.

I think that bjensen4@juno.com has been using more than one e-mail
address, to make it look like there are other people on her side. For
example  "Bob McCallister bigmac@tbwt.com"  posted the message "Re: The
Ugly Ogre!" from the free email webpage http://www.sitemail.com/. From
the phrasing and syntax "Big Mac" used, and the stuff "he" sad, it looks
to me like "he" and  the Beejer are the same person. I have reason to
believe that bjensen4@juno.com has more aliases, but this is the most
recently used. I also have additional evidence, but it is beyond the
scope of this post.

I found the Ogre's long discourse entertaining, but I want him to
remember that  bjensen4@juno.com has been involved in every flame war
that has been fought on  this list, so it seems that s/he thrives on
discord, or has some personal agenda for disrupting this list. Long
experience with other lists has shown that the best way to defeat
flamers is to ignore them. If you respond to ANYTHING they say, then
they win. All they want is people on the list to notice them, just like
a 2 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

Though I don't often post, I like this list, and I hate to see it
disrupted. Ignore flamers and they go away.

Have a nice day!

anonymous