Re: [pct-l] room4successrumor2ogres

Charlie,
I applaud your articulate post, which digs deep and true.

You wrote:
>I am not saying that I agree with all the ideas presented...just that
>I admire the guts it takes to post when a bully is out there using an
>email sledgehammer to swat email flies.

And you have demonstrated your guts and integrity very well.  Bravo!

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of
comfort and convenience but where he stands at times of challenge
and controversy."  (Martin Luther King, Jr.)

Before I sign off, I'd like to thank folks for the kind reactions to my
enlightenment post.  I would say more, but I believe I need not.

Peace and light and life and love and happiness to Ogres and Beejers and
everyone,
Jeff