[pct-l] Re: Laughter -- the best medicine!

These came to me from a friend over the net -- just when I needed to smile!
Add them to your pack to lighten the load.

1. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.
2. I'm just working here till a good fast-food job opens up.
3. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
4. Stress is when you wake up screaming & you realize you haven't
	fallen asleep yet.
5. I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
6. How do I set a laser printer to stun?
7. I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.
8. Adults are just kids who owe money.
9. Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done.
10. Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.
11. I plead contemporary insanity.
12. Suburbia: where they tear out the trees & then name streets after
	them.
13. Meandering to a different drummer.
14. Earth is full. Go home.
15. Don't bother me. I'm living happily ever after.

Happy Trails -- Pat