[pct-l] pasta sauces

I object to the objections about the objectionable posts often
seen in this forum.  I also object to postings which, yet to be
posted, may object to the objections posted in this this post.
(this means you)
And I think this whole thing has got a bit silly.

How about a nice post about pasta sauce. We all like that sort
of thing... All right then.

A couple months back, someone posted about making spaghetti
sauce (tomato based) leathers... Wouldn't you know, it works!
Does anyone know how long these will keep at room temp in a
zip-sealed bag? I'm hoping "1 year+"

Anyone have some good ideas for sprucing up pasta on the trail?

Carry on,

-Jonathan