[pct-l] goat joke pt2

  Charcholla@aol.com writes:
>You've really thought this one through, haven't you BJ? <grin>

  Oh yes, absolutely, Charlie! A whole ten seconds of careful research!
<g>

>What if "the bear" eats the goat whom you've relied on for your entire
>trip? [snip]
>rather large bear canister and you ...

   Darn! I _knew_ there was a catch! But..but... what if the goat eats
the bear canister too?  Is it possible that the Weed-Muncher solution has
a flaw, oh no....?

> BTW, counterbalance is probably not a good idea in this case.

   True, you need two goats of equal weight, but that's not an
insurmountable problem (tie rocks to the lighter goat or milk the heavier
one). It might be difficult for some of us to toss the first goat over
the tree limb, tho - I "throw like a girl", as you know...
    Back to the ol' drawing board, sigh.           bj

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]