Re: [pct-l]Cheers!

Thanks.  The boots sold by REI have the seam on the inside, I expect that could irritate a dog's foot.  I plan to take your advice about the umbrella.  Instead I will start very early and then hole up for a while waiting for better weather as we head North, we have six months to play with.  Did anybody out there enjoy the southern portion enough to WANT to do it again.  Maybe the thing to do is just to skip it.  Opinions everyone.  Has anyone figured out which company has the best, most complete, cellular coverage for the PCT?