[pct-l] Transportation for the woofs.

Thanks for all the thoughtful comments regarding dogs in the backcountry!

One more question, though.  A few years back when I was planning a PCT Thru-
hike that didn't end up happening, a friend told me about a couple that
operated a shuttle service around Yosemite/Kings Canyon for canine hiking
partners.  Anyone heard of this or have any leads?  Evidently they picked the
dogs up where the trail enters the parks and then drop them back of on the
other side.  Sounds great to me.

Strangebird