[pct-l] Reading for Women.

Someone mentioned books by Shambhala (publisher) as good ones for the trail.
I just realized while relaxing in a bath that I'm currently reading one that
others may find interesting.  It's called "Heaven's Face Thinly Veiled: A book
of spiritual writing for women."  It's an anthology of sorts with beautiful
passages from all of the worlds' religions.

Also, "The Embers and the Stars: An inquiry into the moral sense of nature"
really blew me away one year in the backcountry.  Definitely NOT a relazing
read but one that gets the wheels turning (perhaps too much).

I'm loving the book suggestions, so please keep them coming!

Strangebird