[pct-l] Dogs on the PCT

Don't have any strong opinions about dogs on the trail.

Interesting thing that my friends and I have noticed - literally every
dog I have seen on trails has been exceptionally well-behaved.  Actually
to the point that I wondered what that meant.  Are the only people who
take dogs on the trail the ones who spend lots of time training their
dogs?  I'm sure THAT's not so but I still wonder what's up with that.
Anybody know?

Part of me says who are we to say dogs don't have a right to a
wilderness experience - kings of the world?  They're probably organizing
to stop humans from desecrating the wilderness.

Ok - come ahead with the environmental impact lectures.

Mary