[pct-l] Just a polite query about maps...

Hey all,

Mike and I still have no maps.  *sigh*  I know there has been copious
amounts of discussion about different types of maps, and random things I
don't really understand quite yet.  However, all that aside, we need a set
of commonplace topo maps for the entire trail.  Mike is under the
impression that everyone uses a standard set of trail, but no matter
what--we need to find some maps and soon.    So, which set and where do we
find it?  Of course, if anyone has any maps they want to part with that
have served them well, we'd love them instead.  Heck, we are just poor
college students...  ;)  Thanks for any input you guys have!

Mapless in PA,
Team "On Fire"
J & M