RE: [pct-l] Medical Insurance

Rebecca Willaims asked:

Does anyone know the cheapest insurance one can get for say major medical
stuff? Is there anything out there for less than $100/month?

As far as I know, Insurance will run you much more than $100 a month,
depending on your age.  At age 50 I am paying $85 a month for a $5000
deductible catastrophic plan.  Obviously if you are younger than this FOF
you can bet a better quote.  Be sure to shop various medical plans as there
is considerable difference.  I was paying $250 a month for coverage through
an HMO

Good luck on finding what you need

Ted