[pct-l] Two PCT-L requests please!

Friends, roamers, and country-bumpkins:

I have two requests for others on this emailing list:

1. Please stop the name calling and bickering. Nobody will convince
anybody of anything, few people care except those who are bickering, and
it's OFF TOPIC.

2. Please avoid long or complete "quotes". Just post enough so we can jog
our memory of what the discussion is about. There have been too many
little postings with the entire day's digest tacked on the bottom!

So... back to the Pacific Crest Trail and associated things, okay? One
more thing: please no more mail about THIS note to the list, or to me as
I'm already tired of it! Let's keep the "signal-to-noise" ratio as high as
possible!!!

Thanks for understanding,

Fellow nature lover, hiker, and PCT-hiker wannabe