[pct-l] Reading for the Trail

Trail reading------ How about a small NIV BIBLE, The NIV is written in todays
engish and is easy to read, no thou,s and these. In 75 years, or less, most of
us will be hiking in the clouds or bumpass hell ( not a lassen park either!)
Even if you are an unbeliever, you might learn a thing or two. Enough
preaching. Back on the pack size, my dream pack would be 4500cu.in. external
or a 6500cu.in.internal. You can use small pack until you can to weldon, but
the extra food demands going though the sierra,s is where cub. inches really
shines. ( can,t resupply every 4 days) This is MY dream pack which I don,t
mine carrying extra food. You never see a thu-hiker that gained weight when
doing PCT. Most thu-hikers I,ve seen, look like  prison refuges after the U.S.
liberated Germany. My way worked for me, but other packs may work better for
other hiker,s. Take Care, Monte