Re: [pct-l] A Woman's Place

> >:"Annapurna, A Woman's Place" by Arlene Blum
>
> I still have the T-shirt I bought many years ago to help support the first
> women's attempt on Annapurna.
>
> It says
>
> "A woman's place is on Top."
>
> Really..........

I wore my original one out and replaced from Arlene when she spoke at
the Telluride Mountain Film Festival last spring. She was a hero of mine
and a great inspiration during my climbing so it was great to meet her.
Truly one of the world's greatest T-shirts!

Namaste, m (PCTCoach)

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are."
-- e.e. Cummings