Re: [pct-l] re: reading matter

<< how about some female authors? Any suggestions, anyone? >>

"Beyond the Mountain" a novel by Elizabeth Arthur or the first book she wrote
"Island Sojourn"
or
"Annapurna, A Woman's Place" by Arlene Blum
or
"To the Summit" by our very own list member Margo Chisholm

But, one of the BEST books I ever read, and just could not put down, [I think
was suggested on this list], "The Long Walk" by Slavomir Rawicz. You must read
about his escape from a Siberian camp and his remarkable trek to India.
Unbelieveable...the will to survive...just amazing...

Cindy Miller
Wallingford, VT