Re: [pct-l] reading matter

Take something you don't mind cutting up, then keep the bulk of it in your
drift box and only tear out whatever you think you will read in the next
section.

I hiked from sunup to sundown, so I read 20 minutes at mid day and then by
candlelight at night, so bring some candles!!

I was OK for the first 6 weeks, then my brain rebelled and I needed
something to occupy my mind. I also think that a small tape player would
have been nice. I like to listen to non-english books on tape as a way of
improving my language skills. As long as I know the basic story from an
english version I find I pick stuff up from listening to something over and
over (and over.....).