Re: [pct-l] Re: What about the tedium and boredom?

> << I remember singing that Village People song (you know the one)
>  everytime I was approaching a town, except that the letters were
>  replaced by AYCE (all you can eat).I told two other thruhikers about this,
> and they hated me for it, because they then started doing the same thing.  >>
>
> AARRGGHHHH....and now you've got the whole darn list humming along... :-)

It's definitely going to play in my head all day, especially as I
treadmill my way for a couple of hours in the gym. It's snowing hard
enough here that I'll stay inside to train, and I guess the Village
People will be my companions. Yikes!!!

Namaste, m (PCTCoach)

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are."
-- e.e. Cummings