Re: [pct-l] Volume of a cube vs. a cylinder

Well Brick I think you're right. I have made other packs before but the
parameters were quite different. And sewing seems to have its unique ins
and outs and it is difficult to anticipate everything on the first try.  I
actually think I did fairly well (my husband who is also a sewer, liked
it), and I can still cut it down - at least in one direction.

That must have been some kind of BIG bag of beans.  I think I need more of
the size of one of those old BEAN BAG CHAIRS  to fill my pack right now
<G>.

Can you tell me anything about your design or how much cubic inches it had?

Thanks
Goforth

*