[pct-l] RE: Boredom

>What do the people on the list do to cope with the tedium and boredom of so
>many hours of walking?

Ahh, I did math in my head for one.  Try dividing 34528/46 in your head, it
can get kind of challenging.  I carried a complete book of Bob Dylan and
Grateful Dead lyrics shrunk down to 4 point type, this way I could sing
songs to myself since I can't remember all of the words.

Many people found it hard to believe I got bored at times.  Sure the
wildereness and travel are cool, but there is always a little downtime
where things seem a little slow, at least for me.

Craig

Craig Giffen
Portland, OR
http://www.newestindustry.com