Re: [pct-l] What about the tedium and boredom?

>What do the people on the list do to cope with the tedium and boredom of so
>many hours of walking?

I like to look around and really soak in the surroundings as much as I can.
I would also imagine building a log cabin at the endless "perfect"
locations, as a settler would of.  There was a time I carried a walkman
w/cassette player, and found myself "living" in a music video.  Simular to
what you would see in a Nike commercial.  What can I say, I'm funny that
way...