Re: [pct-l] What about the tedium and boredom?

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999 17:26:04 -0800 (PST) Jeffrey Olson
<jjolson@u.washington.edu> writes:
>I used to hop up and down trying to get a shoulder strap or a waist
>band stress point to tear so I could stop for an hour and sew it up!

    Excellent technique, Jeffrey; highly recommended!
    Another "gear" solution is to set ones' calendar-watch ahead several
months: so much fun when Time Flies....
     Have you tried "shaving" your legs with the tiny tweezers from a
Swiss army knife? My personal favorite.
         bj

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]