Re: [pct-l] Re: success

>Rebecca Williams said:

>I guess we all need to be reminded every once in a while that its *OK* to
>change your mind. It's *OK* and good to have new, different wants &
desires.
>If I make it to Canada I want it to be beacuse I really wanted to get there
&
>I was having a great time. Not because I'm fulfilling some obligation .. to
>what I think I have to do or to what others think I have to do.

Well said.  These are tough time for all of us planning to undertake a major
turning point in our lives.  We all take small ones everyday, but how many
people do we know that can say they are planing to "change" their lives?  I
see people in their offices (or cubicles) everyday complaining about how
their life sucks, but never do anything about it.  They have decided to wait
till they're 65 years old to enjoy life.  Well, I'm living now, and I hope
I'll still be healthy enough to enjoy life when I turn 65.

-=# s #=-

Everyone is born,
  but not everyone lives.
             -M.Gibson