[pct-l] Looking for 1998 northbounder

I have a question for anyone who was going southbound on the trail between
Seid Valley and Donner Pass last summer. Did you run into a fellow named
Scott Campbell, a northbound thru-hiker. He may have been walking with his
girl friend. We went through the Sierras with Scott in late June - early
July, the last time we saw him was near Echo Lake. He should have been
close behind us around Donner Pass. We started running into southbounders
near Belden, and the last ones we saw were near Seid Valley. The most
distinguishing characteristic about Scott was the solar panel attached to
the top of his backpack, for recharging his video camera battery. Let me
know if you saw him, I'm curious about what happened to him.

Mark Dixon