Re: [pct-l] Stephenson Tents

In a message dated 1/24/99 10:22:04 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
arw@ricochet.net writes:

<< I keep hearing about Stephenson Tents on the list, but have never seen one
 and haven't found them on the web anywhere.  Does anybody know where I can
 find out more?  Brochures, catalog, www address etc...

Haven't heard of the catalogue yet?  I've only heard, but it's said, they use
nude models!

Not that I'd buy their tent because of that, but it very well may be the best,
two person tent on the market, but somewhat pricey.  Here's the phone number,
603 293-8526.

A excellent alternative may be the Nomad, used with the same lightweight
materials, but somewhat smaller.  Basically half the price and half the size,
but built with the concerns of a thru-hiker!

Here's the url:  <A HREF="http://wanderlustgear.com/">Wanderlust Outdoor Gear
</A>

Sly