[pct-l] bibler I-tent

I bought a two door Bibler I-Tent for my thru-hike this summer, but I'm
starting to think I'd rather use a Stephenson tent. Is there anyone on the
list who'd be interested in buying it off of me? I realise that other people
have probably come to the same conclusion, but you never know. I've only
used it a half dozen times, and it's still in great shape. It retails for
about $650 new, so I'd be looking for something like $450, but that's
negotiable. I'm in Portland, OR so if anyone in the area wants to come look
at it, let me know.

-Yip