[pct-l] 1999 PCT Thru-hiker looking for a partner!

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Jodi Collins <JCol979837@aol.com>.
* Please use <mailto:JCol979837@aol.com> to reply to the sender.

I am a 25-year-old woman in excellent shape looking for a partner (either male or female) to hike the PCT with this coming Summer.  I'm planning to walk in 4 or 4.5 months leaving in mid-May.  If you or anyone you know is interested in also finding a partner, please let me know ASAP.  Happy hiking, Jodi Collins