Re: [pct-l] LNT and individual responsibility

Hello All -

Joanne and I have both decided to halt this interesting thread.

IMHO, there is much about LNT that we agree on.  We have discovered that
there are a few points that are so subjective that we can agree to
disagree.  There are also a few of her takes on the subject that I think
are just plain wrong.  It's obvious to me from her postings that she holds
the latter opinion about some of my stuff <g>.

Good luck on your upcoming thruhike, Joanne!  When you get done, I hope
that you own the trail as much as I do.  Maybe, after you let us know how
the hike went, we can explore some of the ideas you might have come up with
to help preserve our trail for our great-grandchildren.

Trace No Leaves,

- Charlie II  AT (MEGA'93)
             PCT (Mex@Can'95)
        Chipping away at the CDT