Re: [pct-l] Tents - Moss Helix Tent

>If you had to go buy a tent again ... would you get the helix
>or go for something else? If you did go for something else,
>what would it be?

I would probably go for something else, unfortunately. And I had such
high hopes for it, too. (still might stick with it.) Perhaps a Walrus
(one of their lighter ones). I don't know. I am not the type to just
make my own, and I'm also not interested in something spendy. I've had
two Eureka's over the years and I wasn't impressed. Something will come
up, hopefully.

wc

ps - if anyone has any differing thoughts on the Helix, I'd love to hear
it.