Re: [pct-l] Tents

I was long interested in the Gossamer.  I ordered one at Christmas, but sent it
back because it weighed in (on an electronic postal scale) at 3lbs, 13 oz, almost
a pound more than Campmor's catalog pack weight of 2 lbs, 14 oz.  Perhaps I just
got the occassional one where all the tolerances stack up.  At that weight, I
prefer my roomier Siera Design tent I used on the PCT in '81 which had a pack
weight of 4 lbs, 7 oz.

I'd be interested to know the weight of others' Gossamers.

Ed