[pct-l] 1999 Snow Report #1

Thanks to Mark Dixon the historical data on PCT snow sensors is online and
updated as of 1/1/98.

This year looks to be a very light snow year. In Section G of the PCT it
looks to be the lightest year since 1982. Section H looks to be very light
south and light north. Snow is very light in Southern California.

Standard Disclaimers Apply. God has, so far, not answered my e-mails
concerning the future.

Tom

PS: I did get an e-mail from God once. It said:

Hello, this is God
I will be handling all your problems today.
I do NOT need your help.
Have a nice day
God

kinda put things in perspective