Re: [pct-l] campo bus, guide-map vs text

Thanks bj, I guess I need some comforting too.  Starting to already get the
Truhike jitters some.

And for what it is worth, I seem to get more easily disorientied on flatter
terrain.  In the mountains there is always a peak, or valley, or slope to
keep me aware of my direction, apart from white-out conditions that is.

P.S.  I also find what rides under a cowboy hat incredably sexy!  Alas, I
am throughly devoted to my husband, and give horses and cowboy hats a wide
berth.

*