[pct-l] hiking bums

>Made us feel like real vagabonds.  (Look that up in a good dictionary.
You'll find
>a perfect description of a thruhiker.)

   "Erractic wanderer" etc? (Won't touch the part about being "lazy",
"irresponsible", a "rascal" <g>) I thought _thru_hikers had more of an
agenda than that; sounds like the good old-fashoned backpacker to me - a
Rhinestone Hobo.  Did I ever tell you (I've told everybody else) about
the time after one of my disaster-packs, when a family offered me the
doggie-bag from their Denny's dinner out of pity for my "plight"?  Any
other PCT Bums out there?       bj

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]