Re: [pct-l] thruhikers Section A

 Let's hear it
> for the section-hiking Geritols. <grin>

I'm with you Charlie! Any section-hiking Geritols - or non-Geritols -
out there who haven't added themselves to the roster because you think
your section is too short or too slow or too something, step right up
and let me know who you are. Check out the roster at
http://www.tothesummit.com/PCTroster.html.

I'd love to add you to it. Just send me the info.

Enjoy the day.

Namaste, m (PCTCoach)
--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are."
-- e.e. Cummings