Re: [pct-l] Banning Horses? Yes!

Greg

Well written but I question the soils forming over millions of years.  The
present environment that we see today has formed in the last 10,000
years, the end of last major glaciers. Mother Nature is a lot more resilient
than the sky-is-falling types would like to admit.  Does this give us the
right to trash our environment. . . NO, but decisions must be made with the
correct facts not with inflated numbers to justify the end.  You and I as
scientists have a duty to public to provide correct information.

Owen Kittredge
California Registered Geologist #5853