Re: [pct-l] San Felipe Hills

<<Ok, so assume that a couple of parties want to see that the early May
starters get off to a reasonable start. Having been thru that section last
year, how would you do it? What would you stash, and where [besides
water]?>>

A couple of parties?  <perk!>  Hmm.  My advice would be to stash all party
materials, together with cash, credit cards, and durable powers of attorney,
in a very secret place.  Then I suggest mailing a map, showing said secret
location, to the following address:

Lucian Hicks
2371 Cliffwood Drive
Henderson, Nevada  89014