Re: [pct-l] LNT and individual responsibility

I have been reading this thread for way to long. LNT may not be the definative
work on proper backcountry etichette,
but it is a step in the right direction. I have read it and find nothing
offencive (not even "Poop Soup"). When I go to my
local mountains in LA, it is all to evedent that some kind of education needs to
be available to the general public.
At least those who are teaching LNT are trying to make a differance. If anyone
has a problem with LNT,
DON'T COMPLAIN!!!!!!
Take the next step and work out something better.
I was taught at a young age to respect the outdoors. I thought it was stupid as
a kid to pick up someone elses trash when
we would spend our summers in the Sierras, but my mom was insistant, saying the
"Someone was messing up her views".
That has stuck with me through my teens and the rest of my life.