[pct-l] Fellow hiker

Hello!
Just like to introduce myself...
My name is Camille, and I will be attempting to thru-hike the PCT starting in
April. This is a bit of a switch. Until 2 days ago, my plans were to hike the
AT. Well, that was until I got a call from a friend who has already hiked the
AT and is now doing the PCT. I'm flexible and have the time, so I thought that
I would enjoy hiking with a long-time friend instead of solo! Since I had
already begun preparations for a thru-hike, I'm not SO unprepared, but now
feel a little behind since some prep has been based on East coast
towns/weather.
Hope you don't get sick of postings from me...
If any of you have info that you think might benefit me, don't hesitate to
email me. Good luck to all and see you on the trail!
Camille