Re: [pct-l] bag buddies

Hi Theta

I just got done sharing bags with my wife and the drawback in the winter is
that a lot of cold air gets in around the top.  I solved the problem by
stuffing my fleece around the top and folding the extra bag under me.  But of
course during the night the bag would open and the cold would work its way in.
The two bags are Northface Snowshoes (Polargard HV) rated a 0.  In the summer
they are very comfortable with all the air flow

Owen K