No Subject

I've never dehydrated anything. I've never
even seen a food dehydrator. If I wanted to make beef jerky ...
1. is is better to do it in a dyhydrator or is an oven ok?
2. how long in advance of when you'll eat it can you dehydrate it?
3. what do you do with it in the mean time? how do you store it between when
you make it & when you take it on a trip?

And are the answers to these questions different for other foods,
(fruit veggies etc.) in case I decide to experiment.

thanks,

Rebecca Williams
rebecca_pct@usa.net

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com/?A=1