[pct-l] Interest in "Attachment-friendly" list? (admin)

Hi Folks,

    Wondering if people would be interested in an opt-in attachment
friendly list?  The charter would be designed to allow people to post
snapshots, etc.    I'd discourage normal discussions from taking place
on this list, but rather stay on the relevant legacy list.

    I realize a lot of this content should probably be web based, so I'm
not so much interested in that conversation, but rather: Would people
use this?

Please send your comments to my personal mailbox... and Thanks!

Ryan Brooks
ryan@inc.net