[pct-l] devine lightning

I only have expireince with the "old" SD Devine Lightning (mine is 12 years
old, the design has been slightly changed since then.) I don't understand
where "difficult" would come about in setting this one up, one long pole
fits through a sleeve, and the "pole" for the foot ventilation tucks under
a flap. At that point two stakes would keep the tent erect, but additional
staking out would be prefered....
BTW; other than the cost of replacing it I've been very happy with it....

Peace, Skeeter