Re: [pct-l] Recipes

>There is a device called a Bakepacker that weighs four [4] ounces that can
>significantly save food weight if you cook. My favorite is 1/2 cup of
>chocolate cake mix and 1 tablespoon of powdered egg. This makes a lovely
>chocolate cake in about 12 miniutes.

I've seen the Bakepacker in action, and it is wonderful.  But I've the
powdered ingredients weight plus the clean up effort was a bit more than my
lazy butt would deal with after a long day.  I found making mini pizzas in
the oven among my favorite.

My fantasy is sitting anywhere outdoors (with a view) eating mini pizzas and
drinking spring cold beer, and throwing Jardine in the lake.

(sorry Jardine, just kidding) I thing a simple push will do.      8P

Snoop