Re: [pct-l] Recipes

There is a device called a Bakepacker that weighs four [4] ounces that can
significantly save food weight if you cook. My favorite is 1/2 cup of
chocolate cake mix and 1 tablespoon of powdered egg. This makes a lovely
chocolate cake in about 12 miniutes. My fantasy is to be sitting in my
Slinglight chair, enjoying the alpineglow on the minerettes across the
lake, and MUNCHING ON MY HOT CHOCOLATE CAKE when Ray Jardine trekks by.