[pct-l] Fuel resupply Questions

In looking at my resupply spots, there are a couple that don't have fuel
available or just gasoline.  (I may be taking my Whisperlight (not
international))
I'd like to send my fuel in my resupply package and recall someone on the list
mentioning that you could do that as long as it was labled appropriately.
Does anyone know the specifics of sending fuel?  Also, have many people out
there done this?  Did you send it in fuel bottles and send the empties home
for refill?

I'm also considering the Esbit stove for convenience and weight purposes.  But
my Whisperlight's heat output can be adjusted (although not technically
"simmering", but better than the Esbit would do) I have info. on the Esbit
stove from "mconnick"'s web site.  Any other opinions about this?  People who
have used it for a thru hike? .

Thank you!
Deborah