Re: [pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #637

Re: Wanderlust Lite

Kurt,
1- I don't need the Wanderlust Nomad lite early. I hike in July and August.
However, the people planning a thru-hike on the PCT in 1999 do if they plan
to use this tent. It would be good if you could post the "waiting time if
you ordered today" estimate so thet can make their plans. 1999 looks to be
a very light snow year [predicted and so far] so this is a great year for a
thru hike [thru hiker might actually get to see the Sierra the way we
summer hikers do] and an early start is indicated.

2-You are starting a journey that is longer and more difficult than any
thru-hike -- the journey of your own business. You will be overwhelmed many
times but it is better to be overwhelmed with interest than underwhelmed.
Your going-in assumptions will be challenged and perhapse changed many
times.