RE: [pct-l] Wanderlust Nomad Lite

Peter,
This Wanderlust Nomad Lite LOOKS [in pictures] like it's easy to erect.
Unfortunately, the solo-owner of wanderlust e-mailed me today. Seems his
computer died and he's "overwhelmed". Anyhow, he is not likely to start on
the tent until he gets my "snailmail" which I mailed right away. I
explained to him that I would like to report on the tent in time for 1999
thru hikers to receive my review, make a decision and order the tent if
they wanted to. However, he didn't seem to read that part -- or respond if
he did.

Question????? How many of you are 1) Considering the tent? and 2) Waiting
for a review?